Wednesday, August 14, 2013

08/14/13


Hello my dears! All summer I have been so busy (I know there are still few more weeks). Lately, I was putting pics of my looks on my blog without any writing-- I'm sorry.  Writing in English is not my strongest skill :(  I need to improve my blogging but without short posts, I'll never get better.  If you'd like to share some tips about writing, I'm open for advice.

August in NYC this year has been very surprising, for example, horrible beach weather.  It's been mostly raining and cloudy with a lot of humidity :( The pics for my post today were taken in the rain, but in my opinion still look good.  I had my makeup done by a beautiful and talented Vaishali Vashist. I'm planning to do my next post about makeup and the products she used. I think she did an amazing job. 

So in this post, I'm wearing the most simple and comfy jeans from J Brand (model:Karma). I'm pretty sure they will fit way better if I would be little bit taller (I'm 5'1). Also, I'm wearing a black see-thru sweater from Guess (new Fall collection).  To add a little color, I've decided to wear green flats (my favorite color). What do you think about my outfit and my makeup?? Have a wonderful day everybody :**













Top GUESS
Jeans J BRAND
Shoes EXPRESS
Bracelet TORY BURCH 
Earrings KATE SPADE 


14 comments:

  1. Love this look! xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great look! I absolutely love your accessories. That necklace is stunning!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. świetnie wyglądasz :) makijaż również mi się podoba i cieszę się, że następna notka będzie właśnie o nim. A mam takie pytanko -od jak dawna mieszkasz w NYC??;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dziekuje :) a w NYC juz ponad 4 lata bedzie jak sie przeprowadzilam :)

      Delete
  4. nice outfit !
    visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so chic hun, fabulous styling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look fabulous honey! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. Świetnie! :)

    http://littlesmiiile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty look! I love your jeans and the red lipstick <3

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin? It would be great just let me know :)

    Kisses,
    Maria from
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing look!

    http://closertotheedge1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...