Saturday, August 17, 2013

Makeup



This post is about makeup.  The makeup took the longest and was the most beautiful yet :) Vaishali Vashist did an amazing job. So in this post I will add all the cosmetics she used and the close-ups.  I wish I could remember step by step what she did perfectly but I'll try:

First- cleaned my face with Dior Instant Gentle Cleansing Oil before putting makeup, and then moisturize with Dior Hydralife Youth Essential Concentrated Sorbet Essence to help the makeup look fresh and flawless.

Second- used a foundation primer so the makeup lasts longer, and concealer to cover under eye circles and blemishes.

Third- foundation, which I think is one of the most important parts (I don't like to look like I'm wearing mask). I've always worn Chanel Perfection Lumiere, but for this make up Vaishali used Dior.

Fourth- powder foundation

Fifth- bronzer and blush

Sixth- she did perfect work with my eyes. I don't remember what she used exactly, but I can tell you what she used.

Seventh- lips :* first she used lip liner, followed by applying a lipstick in the same color.

Like I said before... writing is not my best skill, so if you have any questions about my make up, go ahead and ask! :)

















FACE
Foundation DiorSkin Nude Skin-Glowing Makeup shade 30

EYES
Eye liner DiorShow Liner Waterproof color Carbon

LIPS



Makeup by Vaishali Vashist

9 comments:

  1. Your makeup is perfect, you are ready for a magazine cover! I like all the light around the eyes and the bright red lips!
    P. s. I'm a longtime bloglovin follower, hope you are following my blog too :-)
    Love
    Coco et La vie en rose
    Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
    Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome make-up!
    visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you have down your makeup, looks so beautiful hun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    You have a great blog!
    I really love reading your posts!
    Follow to follow back?

    http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your makeup looks amazing!

    http://stylealamy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great makeup! follow each other? let me know!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love these photos! of course, I'd love to follow each other!
    I followed you, hope u can follow me back :)
    http://robedecocktailpourmariage2013.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...