Thursday, October 24, 2013

10/24/13



Hello my dears :) First of all, I want to apologize because I haven't  paid a lot attention to my blog and for being lazy. I will try to get back to at least 2 post a week instead of 1 every two weeks. 
In my post today, I'm wearing a must have this season: leopard print shirt. I always like animal prints so I'm really glad this fall it's the top trend. 

New York is getting cold - unfortunately.  I wish I could be back in sunny Florida tanning and relaxing :) I can't believe how Summer flew by so fast.

Have a wonderful day :* 

xoxo
Emilia
















Wearing:

Shirt EQUIPMENT
Jeans J BRAND
Shoes STEVE MADDEN

5 comments:

  1. love it dear! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous style and love that shirt! Followed you on G+ and would love it if you wld visit my blog and follow :D
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your outfit! the leopard print with the red shoes is the perfect combination!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...