Thursday, February 27, 2014

Faux Leather Skirt


Hello! 

I didn’t post in the past month, which is way too long but 
that’s because of the weather. Since I’ve moved to New York 
it’s been a couple good years, but this year the Winter is the longest and coldest since… brrr. I’ve been waiting for Spring this whole Winter.

This year my blog is going through a lot of changes for the better. 

First of all, 80% of my pictures will be taken by my dearest friend Agnieszka and also hope she’s going to be part of Embui-Fashion ;) 
Second of all in this month its 1st birthday of my blogging! 
Third of all, I plan on making tons of changes to the layout, appearance, and style most of all.

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you enjoy my new post and also like my outfit.  We were taking these pictures around Union Square on one of those warmest days this month.

Stay warm XoXo -Emi











pic by Agnieszka

Sweatshirt REBECCA MINKOFF // Skirt FRENCH CONNECTION // Heart pinky ring SINCERELY JULES //

14 comments:

  1. Love your skirt, I have to agree winter this year has been so hard, waiting to see more of your posts
    Make sure to enter our bebe bracelet giveaway on the blog
    a beautiful maison
    fb/abeautifulmaison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,how are you? This outfits are so so beautiful

    check out my new post

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: great skirt. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome sweater!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE YOUR SKIRT <3

    stephalsay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving how you accessorized this look! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the skirt! I have one that is similar and always get compliments on it. love your heart ring too! i'm your new follower, looking forward to reading more of your posts =)

    http://makeupmajesty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That skirt is so amazing...!! The best thing is that your blog really informative and Fabulous.
    http://www.paucileather.com/

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...