Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring in Central Park


Hi Everyone! 
New York City weather is very bad... one day it’s Spring and the next morning Winter is back. So, unfortunately, the sweaters are still on on my blog. The day we were taking pictures in Central Park was pretty nice out, but windy. I wore my old converse because those are the best for long walks in the park. To be honest with you, I can’t wait to make outfit post with clothes I got lately, but it needs to get warm for longer than one day! ;)

Have a beautiful day everybody 
    xoxo Emilia 










pictures by: kaolinait

Sweater JOIE // Pants 7 FOR ALL MANKIND // Shoes CONVERSE 


10 comments:

  1. Looking great ! :) xoxo

    www.beautyfrontline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweater :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous spring look! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a casual look ! I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super casualowy look ;) zazdroszczę florydy zazdroszczę NY, ale to juz Ci pisalam na ig ;)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...