Friday, May 2, 2014

Bowery Mural / Spring in SoHo


Hi Everyone! 
Lately, I’m really busy.  I really want to upload my new outfit, but there's always something coming up. In February, I started a new job which I totally love, but unfortunately it takes all of my time. I’ve also been reading the Divergent Series; after seeing movie, I wanted to know what happens next! The whole story is sad but amazing at the same time. I have to say that the Divergent series is second place in my list of favorite book series’. I love reading books and would have to put The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare as my favorite.

Now on to my outfit... I guess I’m staying comfy as usual.  New York is very surprising this Spring, one day you can wear shorts and t-shirt and next day it’s back to the Winter jacket and boots. I can't wait for Summer, when I have the most inspiration for my outfits! :)







 



pic by: kaolinait

Jeans RAG & BONE // Sweatshirt ZARA // Sunglasses KATE SPADE // Earrings TOP SHOP //

13 comments:

  1. Look casual but comfy. I love your shoes colour! Anyway, I just found your blog and really like it! Would you like to follow each other to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks :) xx

    Kiss me Sunday // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: fabulous shoes. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!!

    http://www.stadinstyle.helsinkids.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfit! would you like to follow each other?

    http://shadycurls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi pretty:) This blog is very very good and fascinating;)
    Maybe we can follow eacj other?;) just follow me and i follow you back:)
    shootingdiamond.blogspot.com
    Invite to me, kiss <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello, a very good post as always, I liked what you teach, and I write it down. kisses

    Sibaritismosdeinma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incredible style and blog! :)

    I would like to invite you to my blog! I would be so happy if we support each other on GFC, Facebook and maybe Instagram! I will support you right back, just let me know!

    Blog | Facebook Page | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your pumps. Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Google+
    & Bloglovin? Lemme know & lets keep in touch!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice look :) Would you like to follow each other ?

    Sofia
    http://thing-about-fashion.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...